New Minds First Aid now offers a comprehensive three-day Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) accredited course, which covers all the essential aspects of first aid for the workplace or emergency situation, occurring in everyday life. As of September 1, 2017, the Health & Safety Authority will only recognise First Aid Response for newly qualified first aiders in the workplace.
“Our first aid courses are accredited and recognised by the Training Health & Safety Authority Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council. All participates, on passing their course assessment, are presented with a PHECC certificate, which is valid for two years.”
Booking for groups/companies
- A room suitable for the group size is needed or the course can be run at our training centre in Ballincollig
- This course can be tailored for your group/company needs
- This course is also available for bookings on weekends
Booking for individuals:
- This course is available as an open course for individuals to join
Need a course urgently?
- If you require this course urgently for work or safety audit, contact us immediately.
- We can arrange this course for your required time and location.
- Quotes available for one employee or a group.