The 2018 Tech Summit is just around the corner – May 3 – and it’s sure to be an amazing, inspiring and informative conference.
AI & Emerging Tech
AI is not new but the exponential rise in computer processing power is making the impossible possible. Explore how these technologies, along with crypto currencies, can reduce your costs, elevate your success and finance your business in new and exciting ways.
Technology is in our homes, schools, cars and even our bodies. Meet a real life cyborg to see first hand how humans can be augmented by biohacking with the next generation of embedded sensors and non-medical implants.
Digital Health / Augmented Humans
Powerful computers and innovative minds are creating extraordinary things. Hear how digital and genomic technologies are converging to make healthcare and treatments more personalised and precise.
Speakers at the event include:
- Anton Savage, Anton Savage Show presenter
- Dr Patrick Kramer – Chief Cyborg Officer at Vivokey
- Don O’Leary – Head of EU Operations / Ireland Country Lead, Stripe
- Bernie Good – CEO and founder of Cyberpsychologist Ltd
- Gillian Bergin – Director of Operations & Program Management, Dell EMC Ireland Centre of Excellence
- Denis Canty – Senior Director of Automation Software Labs at McKesson
- And many more!
For more information, click here.