Business Cork is providing positive business news to the business community of Cork city and county and the Cork business diaspora for over 30 years. In that time we have seen lots of changes, lots of new faces and yet the same unstoppable spirit of always keeping Cork growing. As part of our continuous development Business Cork is establishing an Industry Advisory Board that will consist of one Industry Expert in each business sector so as to provide expert knowledge to the 45,000 Cork businesses, the 265,000 people that they employ and the 540,000 people that live in Cork and that is expected to grow to 1m by 2040.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE INDUSTRY ADVISORY BOARD
Business Cork will be working with one business from each sector on an exclusive basis to provide expert and informed opinion to the Cork business community and others who can benefit from it. The following is the structure of membership of the Business Cork Industry Advisory Board.
- You will be listed as a Member of the Business Cork Industry Advisory Board
- You will write a series of 12 articles relating to your sector for Business Cork during the year which we will place on the site and which we will also promote on our social media channels. These articles will be branded from your business.
- You will have a premium placed advertisement on businesscork.ie to promote your business and you can change the advertisement as often as you wish.
- You will be acknowledged with an Industry Advisory Board award at The Rémy Martin Cork Business Awards
- Your business will be promoted heavily by Business Cork
- The Business Cork follower will be encouraged to engage directly with our Industry Advisory Board Members and Business Cork will promote its Industry Advisory Board Members as its preferred partners for doing business with in Cork
- As an Industry Advisory Board Member, your business will be the only one from your sector to be part of this initiative thereby giving your business exclusivity for its sector in Cork
- Business Cork will engage in supporting your social media channels
- Business Cork will create and place a special monthly social media advert and post for each of our Industry Advisory Board members
To find out how your business can become the Industry Advisory Board Member for your sector, contact Michael Mulcahy at email@example.com or at 021 5003050 / 087 7768580