Irelands premier leading fire detection company Apex Fire are seeking a compliance advisor to join their already successful corporate business development division to cover the Munster area.
The role of a compliance advisor is to acquire new business. A clear understanding of the Company’s business objectives and Code of Conduct is paramount. Our Client base ranges from multinational / state bodies to small sole trading businesses with each customer sharing the benefits of our knowledge and expertise. The successful compliance advisor will preferably have a minimum of 3 year’s relevant sales experience. You must be committed to the expansion and success of the business, being aware of who our customers are and why they matter; acknowledging the importance of retaining customers and engaging potential customers. You should be willing to go the extra mile for customers and act on their feedback, being always on the lookout for ways to improve.
Candidates will require the following essential criteria;
- Excellent written and communication skills while working within an interactive team environment
- Relevant target driven sales experience essential
- Full Irish Driving Licence
- Proficient in MS office & other software programs
- Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
- Company vehicle
- Diesel card
- Very competitive salary and bonus structure