An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative. This role will be based in Little Island in Cork. Details of the role are outlined below:
Title: Warehouse Operative
- Work with a computerised stock control system, ideally SAP/WMS system. Also a manual stock control system.
- Work with Manual Handling Equipment such as electric pallet trucks and hand pallet trucks.
- Work with Inventory management and operating techniques including picking, receiving systems, stock counts, cycle counting etc.
- Ensure that good safety practices are adhered to at all times.
- Interfacing with customers on daily basis.
- Ensure all orders are received, picked, inspected and delivered according to customer requirements.
- Maintain product, Inventory and process integrity as per SOP’s.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Produce first class service to all customer queries.
- Complete weekly cycle counts accurately.
- Flexibility – It is an express condition of employment that you are prepared, whenever necessary, to transfer to alternative departments or duties within our business.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
- Must have good IT skills
- Must have a fork lift license.
- Minimum experience required: 2-3 years
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- A high degree of flexibility will be required
Email enquiries to: ie.sm.dub.hrireland@