Fergal Mee, Environmental Director of Chris Mee Group will partake in a panel discussion at the upcoming EU ETS Reform, Emissions Trading and Brexit workshop at Wynn’s Hotel Dublin.
The May 1st workshop is hosted in partnership with Cork University Business School and the Environmental Research Institute (UCC) and the Environmental Research Institute (EPA).
Other Speakers & Panelists
The workshop will feature the participation of policy-makers, academics, and industry representatives including:
- Maria Martin Senior Manager EU ETS with the EPA
- Dr. Jonathan Healy of the Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment
- Tom Lord, Head of Risk Management at Redshaw Advisors
- Anders Nordeng, Senior Analyst Emissions Markets at Thomson Reuters Commodities Research.
- Prof. John Fitzgerald Head of the Climate Advisory Council,
- Dave Fitzgerald, Group Head of Sustainability and Business Continuity at Dairygold. Read More
To Register for the Workshop
There is no cost to attend this event but registration is necessary.
Chris Mee Group are a leading provider of environmental related Carbon Training & Climate Change Consultancy services in UK, Ireland & abroad. Their clients range from large multinationals to SMEs. If you have any questions regarding emissions trading please do not hesitate to contact them Here